Vast ABC experience means you get the best
Liquor License Advisor, Inc. provides expert advice, information and help with getting, exploring, and keeping an ABC license.
LAUREN C. TYSON founded Liquor License Advisor in 2009. Before this, Lauren worked for the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) for 29 years as an investigator, supervising investigator and district administrator. Some career highlights:
- Designed and managed the state’s award-winning Licensee Education on Alcohol and Drugs (LEAD) training program
- Instrumental in design of the Grant Assistance to Local Law Enforcement (GAP) Program
- Planned and directed field ABC enforcement in Southwestern and Western Los Angeles County (Inglewood District Office)
- Handled and supervised hundreds of ABC licensing and enforcement investigations
- ABC hearing advocate at more than 300 ABC hearings such as license application denials, protested license applications, and license suspension and revocations.
It takes a combined effort by State and local law enforcement, the alcohol industry, and the community to prevent alcohol-related harm. A liquor license is a privilege, not a right. Along with privilege come responsibilities. Business owners must be proactive in managing alcohol sales. Otherwise, they risk losing their license. We’re committed to helping you prevent problems and improve your licensed business—for everyone’s benefit.
With offices in Dana Point California, we are close to Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County and Santa Barbara County. We also consult with clients from throughout California and the United States.